Afghan Telecom was established on September 13, 2005 as a complementary telecommunications company. Afghan Telecom has become the only company that provides GSM/3G Salam mobile services, fiber optic services, Lindar digital phone services, DSL Internet services, Wicoms Internet services, Dial Up Internet services and VCN services in the country. In addition, Afghan Telecom is the only telecommunication company that provides the telecommunications network of all government departments, including all ministries and other government offices, which includes voice communication services, internet and video conference facilities for these departments, and the telecommunications activity of Afghan Telecom Company It has also been approved by the Ministry of Communications of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan. Afghan Telecom has covered 155 small and big cities and 34 provinces of the country and will soon cover all 355 districts of the country.
This job is expired at 08 Feb 2023
Performs a variety of operational work in the development, installation, and maintenance of the OFC transmission and distribution network.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Successfully handle all assigned fiber optic O&M work and meet the needs of customers;
· Troubleshoot and negotiate customer issues and complaints;
· Fiber optic cable laying both in backbone and access network;
· Schedule fiber cable laying and repairing project and ensure the completion within estimating cost and time;
· Optical fiber cable deploying, blowing, splicing and testing;
· Experienced by using below tools are required;
§ Splicing Machine
§ Laser Source
§ Power Meter
§ Light Source (VFL)
§ Cable Locator
§ OFC Media Tester
· Delegate the tasks efficiently within the team so as to meet SLAs well within the time limits;
· Performing OFC site survey;
· Coordination with right of way (ROW)Authorities to obtain Permission and prevent fiber cuts;
· Having good relationship with the customers;
· Have a positive attitude in carrying out his duties for AFTEL;
· Attend meeting when required;
· Effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment;
· Executing any other tasks assign by line manager;
Education: Degree in Telecommunication/ Electronics/ Computer science / Information Technology or related field.
Experience: Minimum of two years for 14th grade graduate and one year for bachelor degree holder.
· Having DSL, ADSL, VDSL, IMS services & Fixed-Line Net concept and knowledge;
· CCN access equipment configuration and troubleshooting skills
· Hand on experience in CCN network troubleshooting.
· Able to travel and work throughout the country, including remote locations
· Candidates with no prior experience are also welcome to apply;
· Knowledge and experience in any of the following areas has an advantage:
o IP network
o CCNA Certified
· Willing to work on Standby duties, tight timelines and to be ready to carry out 24x7 facility on-call responsibility;
· Willing to perform shift duty if required;
· Ability of reading, speaking and writing of Dari, Pashto and English Languages
Jab Location: Bamyan, Baghlan, Zabul, Kandahar, Faryab, Helmand, Nimroz, Paktika, Logar
متقاضیان میتوانند cv یا خلص صوانح شانرا به ایمیل آدرس های email@example.com با ذکر نمبر بست (OF-003) و عنوان بست درموضوع ایمیل ارسال نمایند. متقاضیانیکه درخواستی خویش را بعد از
تاریخ اعلان بست ارسال مینمایند و یا هم شرایط مندرج این بست را تکمیل ننمایند
شامل پروسه امتحان تحریری و مصاحبه نمیگردند.